This information will help for those who want to download and install Google play store’s apps on their computer directly. Here I want to share my practical knowledge and by applying these methods You can easily download online APK files free from google play store on your PC with the screenshot.
If you want to download apps directly from Google Play Store then, you can’t download it from there. There you have installed that app. But you can download that app directly from Goole Playstore (whatever may you want) by using one of these two methods.
How to download APK files from google play store: Method 1
There is a very interesting site called Apps.Evozi.com. This online tool can help you to download APK file from google play store. Here you will see how can I download any app directly from play store.
1. First of all you have to go Google play store official site and sign in with your gmail account.
2. Then select your favorite app which you want to download. Here am selecting Photomath app to download it directly to my desktop.
♦Also read: [New ]PhotoMath App for Android-2015
3. After that, you have to select and then copy that URL of this app.
4. Now you have to go ‘apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader’ site. The home page of this site is something like that.
5. Here you will see a search box where you have to enter ‘Package name or Google Play URL’. Now paste that URL, that you have copied earlier.
6. Once you do this, click on ‘Generate Download Link’ and after a few seconds a download link will be generated for downloading the APK file.
7. Now click on ‘click here to download ……’ and your APK file will download immediately.
How to download APK files from google play store: Method 2
There is Google chrome extension called ‘APK Downloader’. All you have to do just install this extension on your Chrome browser. Now here is a step by step guide to download APK files free from google play store by using Chrome extension.
1. Go to ‘Setting’ option of your chrome browse and then click on ‘Extensions’ on the top left side of your browser.
2. Scroll down and you will find an option called ‘Get more extensions’. Click on it.
3. Once a new window is opened, search for ‘APK Downloader’ which is from evozi.com.
4. Click add to Chrome option and the extension will add to your browser.
5. Now go to Google play store and select that app. Here you should find an extra option called ‘Download APK’.Click on it and your download will start. Sometimes it wants your android ID to download. To know you Android ID, you may install one app called ‘Device ID’.
Now let me know which method is suitable for you to download APK file from Google play store. If you have any problem then comment bellow.