Hello, here I’m gonna show you how to transfer files from computer to android or vice versa. Most of the time we need to transfer music, pictures, video, audio and much more file from Smartphone to PC/Laptop or vice versa and that’s why we always use to transfer files from android to PC via USB. But we can’t carry this USB at where to connect android to pc though at any situation we have to need to transfer files from android to PC. But now this time is over. You can transfer files from computer to android or vice versa without USB and without root. This method is absolutely new as well as easy to connect android to PC. Before going to jump to this method, you have to know what is the requirement for this trick and that is Xender app. You must have Xender android apps in your smartphone. So, let’s start.
How to Transfer Files from Android to PC through WiFi
1. First of all you have to download and install Xender app in your smartphone. Here you can download Xender app. Click here to download this app from Google Play store.
2. Click on ‘Connect Phone’ option at the top of the this app.
Also read: Top 12 Free Cloud Storage Services 2015
3. Now you will see two options and these are ‘WiFi Setting’ and ‘WiFi Hotspot’. At this time, you have to click on ‘WiFi Hotspot’ and after that this app will ask you to switch on WiFi in your PC.
4. You have to switch on WiFi in your PC and you will see hotspot named. Here it is “Xender_AP1057”.
5. You will also see an address and you have to open this address in your browser.
6. Once you open this address, a notification will come to your mobile and you have to ‘Accept’ this connection to connect android to PC and that’s it. You will see all files and folder in your browser.
I hope this will help you to transfer files from android to PC. You cab easily transfer files from Pc to smartphone then just copy any file that want to send to your PC and paste it to any folder of smartphone.